Based on the World Health Organization’s declaration that this is a public health emergency of international concern, the UK Chief Medical Officers have raised the risk to the UK from low to moderate.
Please check the NHS.uk website for the most up to date information.
If you have any symptoms or concerns about Coronavirus including advice about whether to travel please go directly to the 111 website . We are unable to provide testing or advice regarding Coronavirus.
• If you have returned from these specific areas in the last 14 days, you should call NHS111 and self–isolate even if you do not have symptoms:
• Specific lockdown areas in Northern Italy as designated by the Government of Italy
• Special care zones in South Korea as designated by the Government of the Republic of South Korea
• Hubei province (as previously noted)
• If you have returned from these areas in the last 14 days and develop symptoms, however mild, you should self–isolate at home immediately and call NHS111. You do not need to self–isolate if you have no symptoms.
• Italy (the whole of the country, except areas which are listed above)
• China (except Hubei province which is listed above)
• Hong Kong, • Macau, • Taiwan, • Japan, • Malaysia
• Republic of Korea (except areas which are listed above)
• Singapore, • Thailand, • Vietnam, • Cambodia, • Laos, • Myanmar
• Those who have returned from previously identified geographic areas within the past 14 days and develop symptoms, however mild, should self–isolate at home immediately and call NHS111.