My name is James and I’m a new member of the Lambert Medical Centre team. I work as a First Contact Practitioner Physiotherapist. This means I can offer quick access for Musculoskeletal pain problems for assessment, advice, exercise proscription and onward referral as needed for patients over the age of 18. I am also able to discuss pain relief and relevant investigations.
I will be working at the surgery on Monday , Tuesday (afternoons) and Wednesday’s. Please feel free to ask to be booked directly in with me when you call the reception team.
The conditions that I can help with are:
- Back pain (with or without leg pain)
- Neck pain (with or without arm pain)
- Elbow, wrist or hand pain
- Hip, knee or ankle pain
- Shoulder pain
The service is not suitable in the following cases:
- If you are feeling generally unwell
- If you are under 18 years of age
- If you have chest pain or abdominal pain
- If you have a serious mental Illness or have a history of substance misuse
- If you have already discussed the problem with your GP in the last 2-weeks and have been referred into the South Tees Physiotherapy/MSK service.