There are many different ways to add exercise into your life. Take a look at the organisations below to see which could benefit you.
- Hambleton Strollers – providing short, led walks to improve health and well-being.
- Park Run – Saturday morning events which are 5k taking place in parks and open spaces. On Sunday mornings, there are 2k junior parkruns for children aged four to 14.
- NHS Choices – providing physical activity guidelines for adults aged 19 to 64.
- Take That Step – a free 12 week structured adult weight management programme.
- Couch to 5k – this programme is designed for beginners to gradually build up their running ability so they can eventually run 5km without stopping.
- Physio Direct – a convenient way to access NHS musculoskeletal physiotherapy for patients who have muscle or joint problems.